Marketing Tips« Back to Ideas Collection
More Marketing Tips
- • Build Your Brand with the 4 P’s of Marketing
- • 5 Elements of an Irresistible Offer
- • How Magnetic Marketing Cements Customer Loyalty
- • How to Persuade Prospects to Say Yes
- • How to Make Your Idea Stick
- • How to Perfect Your Sales Copy
- • The Power of Simplicity in Marketing
- • Funnel Your Efforts in the Right Direction
- • Only As Strong As Your Weakest Touch Point
- • Smart Companies Get People Talking
- • 6 Steps To Customer-Centric Writing
- • Sell With Words That Inspire
- • Creating a Category of One
- • Four Keys to Building Customer Relations
- • Eye-Stopping Headlines
- • Powerful Business Cards
- • Design Direct Mail That Sells
- • Create a Great New Logo
How to Perfect Your Sales Copy
While the word 'Pastor' may evoke religious connotations, the term is more accurately defined as 'shepherd.' This leader of others protects their flock, caring for them and loving them through each step of their journey. Doesn't this sound like the role of a marketer as they define and lead others through their customer journey?
In this sense, P.A.S.T.O.R. is a framework for communication; a way of writing copy that will resonate with your audience and keep them engaged. It starts with defining your audience and ends with asking for a response to your offering.
When you use this framework in your sales copy, you're providing the caring and protective nurturing that your flock needs to make a decision. Your customers will show their appreciation for your technique through increased sales!